"Knowledge is learning something new every day."

Friday, March 22, 2013

What is the Respiratory System?

Have you ever heard the question, "What is the respiratory system?" Did you ever wonder about the respiratory system? If you said yes to both of the questions, then this blog is for you!

In simple terms, the respiratory system is the system where you inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide ("Respiratory System"). Every human in the world uses the respiratory system by breathing. Without the respiratory system, the human population would be a zero. 




The respiratory system includes the nose, mouth, pharynx (throat), larynx (voice box), trachea (windpipe), bronchi, and lungs ("Anatomy of the Respiratory System"). Oxygen goes through the nose or mouth, passes the pharynx and larynx, goes down the trachea, separates by the bronchi, and enters the lungs. Also, there is the diaphragm, which is the main muscle used for breathing and separates the chest cavity from the abdominal cavity. 




I use my respiratory system ever since I was born. When I exercise, my body needs more oxygen to feed my muscles as they work harder. Exercising makes my body respond by breathing more quickly and deeply. The more I exercise, the harder my respiratory system works by it speeds up to supply my body with oxygen and also gets rid of carbon dioxide in my system.

This is just the beginning for the respiratory system. Do you understand what the respiratory system is made of? Do you know how this system works? Can you relate to the respiratory system? Leave your questions and/or comments below and I will get to it as soon as I can! 

Works Cited:

"Anatomy of Respiratory System." The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. N.p., 

n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2013. 


<http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/patientcare/healthcare_services/lung_diseases/about/anat


omy/Pages/index.aspx>.



"Respiratory System." Word Net Search. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2013. 

<wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=respiratory%20system>.


1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete